Five star stories models?

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
hey knight im sorry to say there are no free papermodels but there are event only kits that i would love to get my hands on. i am gonna be designing the led mirage kit later on though so if you can wait there will be one. as i have a vynal kit of this and am gonna use it as a referance. but its gonna be a couple of months yet. all the best rob

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
The Golden Knight? Rob, didn't you mention that as a future papermodel project of yours??

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hey Knight Stalker,

Did you see the model of AKD Mirage Knight? It was done by the same designer of the Fatima. There were 2 Fatima kits. One of an actual character and one made up by the designer. I have all 3 somewhere.

For Mortar Heads I only know of 2 designers of these type of models in paper. On was on Finalpaper.net but their server took a dive and we can't really access there anymore :( The other's site can be found here,

CRAZY CRAFT

His kits are only sold at wonderfest and it can be really hard to get if you can't go to the event in Japan :( I'm still trying to get a copy of his work myself.

G1

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
hey knight stalker i have the led and and golden knight also in plastic but if you could send me some really nice refrrance photos of the junchoon front side back and top i would be really apprecaitive. as i dont have that kit but it would make a nice paper model
rob

Sep 23, 2007
Kansas
www.tigerseyemedia.com
Do you mean of the model? If so I need to build it first and then you have as many pictures you want. I just really want a LED at the moment. I think it would be cool if someone could do a bang up job on one for the group. I like the Koreans models but this thing they have about only releasing them at conventions that about 1/3 of the card modeling community can get to is a little frustratingwall1wall1wall1. With that being said I hope you can help us less fortunate folks.

Knight

oriod01

Nov 16, 2009
Help... Please Help (Five Star Stories models)

I have recently discovered the paper models of Five Star Stories. I have 'Bartman's' 'Bangdoll' and 'Luminous', but still need his 'Water Dragon' (Schpertor KOG). I have both 'Fatimas', but I still need the 'Mirage Knight'. I am also desperately seeking the 'Jagd Mirage' (The Green Demon), the 'LED Mirage', and the 'Wolke Schatze' from 'Onepiece'. If anyone can help please PM me. It seems that a lot of the really cool eastern produced models are not available to westerners, yet I don't see models produced in the west being restricted like that, seems a bit arrogant to me? Maybe I'm wrong? wall1wall1wall1