February Photo Contest: LPB

Discussion in 'Competitions & Challenges' started by jon-monon, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

The February Photo Contest is be LPB. Since few of us make our own LPBs, it can be anyones LPB, but it must be your photography.

BTW: LPB = Little Plastic Bloke or Babe (G rated version anyway).

Same rules as usual, one entry per person, must be your own photo. The contest will end and we will have a vote at or near the end of the month.

Lets see some LPB! :D :D :D
  2. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

3. JBBVry

JBBVry Member

I think this one sould be done by scale as a G scale man looks alot better than a Ho or N scale one.
  4. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

If you are talking about mine they are O scale. Scale shouldn't matter. Fred
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Brandin' Time

Well it is brandin' time at the ol'e Double "D"
    These LPBs are N gauge.

Attached Files:

6. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Rest my case, great picture Robin. Fred
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Nice pics guys! :)
  8. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Field of Dreams

These LPB's (Little Plastic Bovine) don't seem to be bothered by the passing of CNE's SD-70M or of the old man watching the passing train.

Attached Files:

• LPB.jpg
      File size:
      30.9 KB
  9. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

On the team track platform Billy Joe and Luke have a great argument going on. Billy Joe again wanted to play Superman and picked up both a carpet roll and a flour bag. Of course he dropped the bag and now the flour is spilling out onto the dirty planks...

These are N scale LPBs.

Attached Files:

10. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Robin, I love that shot!
  11. interurban

interurban Active Member

After alighting from the interurban it`s time to wait in line for that NEW movie at the flicks.
    The children have no trouble passing the time :D
    H O scale :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

12. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Great scenes everyone!

Interesting idea to divide up by scale. If the scale is known at the end of contest and there are enough, maybe we will do a large scale vote and a small scale vote, but there will still be an overall winner. I'll bet there's a Z scaler somewhere with supereyes that has better LPBs than my HO ones :D
  13. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Three employees of Allied Bulk Commodaties Transfer (a barge to rail operation) brave the spray as they prepare to off-load a barge on a windy day at Kings Port. The LPBs are HO and proud of it! :)

Attached Files:

14. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  15. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Here's a busy corner at lunchtime on a summer afternoon in 1955. Shoppers heading downtown wait for the bus, while office workers order the Friday special in the local luncheonette. HO scale.

Attached Files:

16. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

Here's my entry.

Attached Files:

17. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

After seeking Val's photo, I came to realize that mine looked about the way things look on the morning after. SO, no scotch tonight, I'll get a good night's sleep, and retake my picture, after a pot of coffee! :D :D :D
    Great shot Val, clear, sharp, and nicely staged! :thumb:
  18. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks Pete. I'm sure it will be a great one!!!

19. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Ya, and check out those LPC's too (Little Plastic Cars) :D :D :D
  20. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Nope, a pot of coffee won't help. Reshoot now, post, and THEN have a scotch! yeah, that' the ticket! :D The LPBs are preparing for a weekend on the water in the 40' cabin cruiser "SINBAD" out of Copiague, N.Y.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.