February Photo Contest: LPB

Discussion in 'Competitions & Challenges' started by jon-monon, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBBVry

JBBVry Member

well here is mine. Old 101 getting ready to back out of the shop area after having some work done on her.

Attached Files:

2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Great pics, and the months less than half over!
  3. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Great photos!!!!!! :thumb:

4. trainworm

trainworm Member

here is my entry

the crew is getting the Union Pacific Centennial ready for another excursion run. the train is a Bachmann model that I updated and detailed, sitting in the engine shop.

5. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I changed this one as it did not show any of my modeling skills, just my ability to position stuff real well.
  6. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Traffic jam in the Highlands

Lord Peter, in his Bentley, has encountered some folks that his charm will not work on.

Attached Files:

7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

David, I remember scenes like this in South Africa, but not in Canada until this scene came about on your layout. Ahhh patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Then it dawned on me.........Little Plastic BEASTS!......OK :thumb: :thumb:
    neat scene!, nice shot!
  9. grumbeast

grumbeast Member

Well, I'm afraid my LPC's (Little Plastic Comrades) couldn't come for a photoshoot as they are busily (and very happily) working and singing building the October Revolution Paper Mill (which is coming on very nicely.. after all the Nova Scotia Northern is a workers paradise!).

Anyway, they said, very sorry, love the photo's, glad to see that most of thier comrades on other railroads are having fun and aren't being too oppressed by Robber-Barons (or Baroness's)

Great pictures everybody!

10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Oh, c'mon Grum, can't snap one shot for fun? :)

They are all great pic, eh?
  11. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Crankpin and his bride Bambi romancing at a roadside rest stop before heading home on their scooter.

I removed my first entry because I felt it didn't reflect the modeling spirit of this forum as they were simply well posed merchandise. The two figures here are a composite of over 5 different Plasticville figures "frankensteined" into this pose. The bike is a Micro-Machines kitbash and the picnic table is scratchbuilt. Posed on a pile of sand on a snacktable at dusk.

Attached Files:

12. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Hey Bob this is a family forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  13. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

They ARE dressed and at least one foot on the ground with no bed in sight :rolleyes: :p :D
  14. Jon Grant

Jon Grant Member

Here's some of my LMB's - little metal blokes.

15. Locobreath

Locobreath Member

Two questions.

1. Where are the soldiers going?

2. What are the women-folk waiting for?

:D :D :D
  16. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

the snow on the ground is fantastic! I'm sorry for your soldiers who have to march through the cold, white stuff.

speaking of family forums: That's exactly the way how families get started, isn't it? :D

great frankensteining, indeed! And the photography is top notch, too!

As I said before, this time judging will be awfully tough!

17. Jon Grant

Jon Grant Member

The soldiers, a platoon of the Durham Light Infantry, are off to the station to catch a troop special. The women are a couple of 'milkmaids' from the adjacent dairy farm, come to wave their menfolk off to France.:wave: :cry:

18. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I Love the metal ones, Jon. They have such a classic look about them! Contest will be ending soon, any more?
  19. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Here Mr. Kruger poses for a shot on my favorite GP. I painted Freddy, who was born in Germany at Preiser.

Attached Files:

20. shortliner

shortliner Member

The lads are having a bit of a problem while old Henry is offering some advice!

HOscale LPB's
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.