February Photo Contest: LPB

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my entry

the crew is getting the Union Pacific Centennial ready for another excursion run. the train is a Bachmann model that I updated and detailed, sitting in the engine shop.

ready%20to%20rumble.jpg

grumbeast

Jan 13, 2003
Dartmouth, N.S. Canada
www.accesswave.ca
Well, I'm afraid my LPC's (Little Plastic Comrades) couldn't come for a photoshoot as they are busily (and very happily) working and singing building the October Revolution Paper Mill (which is coming on very nicely.. after all the Nova Scotia Northern is a workers paradise!).

Anyway, they said, very sorry, love the photo's, glad to see that most of thier comrades on other railroads are having fun and aren't being too oppressed by Robber-Barons (or Baroness's)

Great pictures everybody!

Graham

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Crankpin and his bride Bambi romancing at a roadside rest stop before heading home on their scooter.

I removed my first entry because I felt it didn't reflect the modeling spirit of this forum as they were simply well posed merchandise. The two figures here are a composite of over 5 different Plasticville figures "frankensteined" into this pose. The bike is a Micro-Machines kitbash and the picnic table is scratchbuilt. Posed on a pile of sand on a snacktable at dusk.

Attachments

• romancea.JPG
    romancea.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 135

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Jon,
the snow on the ground is fantastic! I'm sorry for your soldiers who have to march through the cold, white stuff.

Tyson,
speaking of family forums: That's exactly the way how families get started, isn't it? :D

Bob,
great frankensteining, indeed! And the photography is top notch, too!

As I said before, this time judging will be awfully tough!

Ron

Jon Grant

Jun 6, 2004
Sunderland UK
www.railimages.com
Locobreath said:
Jon:

Two questions.

1. Where are the soldiers going?

2. What are the women-folk waiting for?

:D :D :D

The soldiers, a platoon of the Durham Light Infantry, are off to the station to catch a troop special. The women are a couple of 'milkmaids' from the adjacent dairy farm, come to wave their menfolk off to France.:wave: :cry:

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.