Fantasy Football

TRUCKIN WORMS PRESS RELEASE

Due to continued losses and overall poor performance, there has been a major shakeup in the Truckin Worms team lineup. all players were fined 100,000.00 and several players have been fired and replaced.

the team manager, Alex, had this to say "these people really sucked and i hope they all burn" "hopefully, with these new players, we can pull ourselves out of the hole we have dug"

the truckin worms are currently 3-4 on the season.

ap

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Gawd it's hard being both a fantasy coach and a fan. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: As a fan of the Denver Broncos I'm pulling for Oakland to keep the division close and not let KC get too much of a lead. :eek: :eek: On the other hand, being in a close game with them pesky Baldwins I'm hoping that Priest Holms and the KC Def squash the Raiders. :mad: :mad:
What's a guy to do. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Pitchwife
Gawd it's hard being both a fantasy coach and a fan. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: As a fan of the Denver Broncos I'm pulling for Oakland to keep the division close and not let KC get too much of a lead. :eek: :eek: On the other hand, being in a close game with them pesky Baldwins I'm hoping that Priest Holms and the KC Def squash the Raiders. :mad: :mad:
What's a guy to do. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Did you notice if KC does good - I do good too?? I have a player (Tony Gonzalas) on KC too - Dis is gonna be Close!!!!!! :D :D :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Hey Mikey
I did notice that you had a KC player, but if you compare your guy to mine you'll see that yours might as well sit on the bench. :D :D :D He has only averaged 10.82 for the season, whereas Holmes averages 43.84 a game. And that's not even counting the KC defense. Without a major upset the Raiders don't have a chance. Good for the Demans, bad for the Broncos. :) :( :) :( :) :(

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Boy! I almost had the perfect night. KC played well enough to give my players the points they needed and Oakland came close to winning the game. Oh Well, it's early in the season.

Mikey, your Tony Gonzalez made some very nice playes last night. Had me worried for awhile.

Robin, I think that it was up to the commisioner aka Mikey to determin how the points came into play. Some leagues seem to use them in different ways, determined when the league was formed. The best I could come up with was that they would be used in a tiebreaker at the end of the season. Try going to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/football/frules/frules-16.html to see how that works.

NG, you set up the league, if you don't know, nobody does. :D :D :D :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Rich, I'd give you a pointer or two but since we're playing each other next week it probably wouldn't be a good idea. :D :D :D :D Actually I was scouting your team and you have some very good players. You just need to get them in the game and prune back the ones who aren't producing. Oops! I probably shouldn't have said that. If you win you owe me one. :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Pitchwife
Boy! I almost had the perfect night. KC played well enough to give my players the points they needed and Oakland came close to winning the game. Oh Well, it's early in the season.

Mikey, your Tony Gonzalez made some very nice playes last night. Had me worried for awhile.

Robin, I think that it was up to the commisioner aka Mikey to determin how the points came into play. Some leagues seem to use them in different ways, determined when the league was formed. The best I could come up with was that they would be used in a tiebreaker at the end of the season. Try going to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/football/frules/frules-16.html to see how that works.

NG, you set up the league, if you don't know, nobody does. :D :D :D :D

I just left the "defaults" in place - I think you guys can get to them from the league page :)

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Wormy thank you for giving up Michael Vick, he should be a good insurance plan for those final few games and the playoffs when all the other players are beat up and nursing injuries. Did you know when you put him on waivers that he was due back on the 12th of Nov.? :)

yep. he was supposed to be back this week. but he is still practicing. it will probibly come back to bite me at the end of the season. but all the people i have talked to say that he will not be very good for the rest of the season. but, you never know.