Fantasy Football

OK pitch am eating crow... (it tastes like chicken:D :D )mike great game too the team must have gottin to some Tyson's jugs:D :D :D Rich

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Thanks Rich!!

The opening ceremonies were better than the game :( :( They tried though. See ya again in 5 weeks LOL

trainworm

ok, i was just gettin warmed up. i dont want to totally deciamte my opponents on the first day, gotta give y'all a false sense of security, the paint the field with your trams blood:mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad:

y'all better watch out.....the worms will get you!!

Tyson Rayles

Well if my kicker can score 28 points tonite......................................................................yeah like that's gonna happen :D :p :D good game wormy! :)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Thank you, thank you. I accept your adulation, although I won't require you to grovel at my feet until the rest of the 15 games have been played. :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

Well what do you know - The Ridgerunners beat the Baldwins.. Wonders never cease. ROFL Good Game Tyson!! :D :D

Tyson Rayles

My pleasure Mikey! :D :p :D I haven't heard Rich saying much about our match this week, he's catching me at the right time most of my starters are off next week :eek: ! Of course with the bunch of weenies he's got this year I might could beat him anyway! :D

N Gauger

Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
My pleasure Mikey! :D :p :D I haven't heard Rich saying much about our match this week, he's catching me at the right time most of my starters are off next week :eek: ! Of course with the bunch of weenies he's got this year I might could beat him anyway! :D

That's Cold man! :D :D - remember this "fantasy" stuff was all rich's idea - and he's 0-3 so far :(

see if you can let him win.. (I won't say anything..) :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
My poor old QBs got beat up Sunday. Thank goodness Tiki Barber is on my team or else I wouldn't have had any points at all.

Tyson Rayles

Yeah Mikey it looks like Rich is going from the Super Bowl to the Toilet Bowl! :p If he beats me I'll just say you talked me into letting him win! :D :rolleyes: :p :D Robin better get them QB's healthy, I'm looking forward to our rematch.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Whew!

You had me worried there for a while Rich, but my ol' buddy Jason came through. Great game.
Robin, it looks like beginners luck vs beginners luck. For rookies we don't seem to be doin' so bad. ;)
I think that I'm finally getting the hang of this. :D :D

Tyson just leave the jugs home this time and the wine isn't to bad
down here sorry been too busy the last couple of weeks to get on that much but will take the good with the bad playing too

rich:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: