Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Thank goodness the CFL has been in action for a couple of weeks because those NFL pre-season games are a YAWN for the most part. Was really pleased to see college football starting this weekend like Purdue and Cyracuse . Watched a couple of others too but love them boilermakers

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
A big thank you to Rich for whipping my butt the first weekend! :mad: :curse: :D
This may be a good sign though. The first year I won my first game then went on to have the worst record, the next year (last year) I lost the first game but went on to the Super Bowl :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: I can only hope things will repeat themselves :D :D :D

Mighty Worms Press release:

due to the recent loss, all players will have their pay cut in half and training will be moved up to 3 times a day. we will not tolerate losses to all these weak teams in the Gauge league :D if there are any more losses, players will be housed in cages on the 50 yard line so that disgruntled fans can throw rotten fruit at them.

the beatings will continue until morale impoves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmm...think i might have been a bit rough on my players? :D :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
trainworm said:
Mighty Worms Press release:

due to the recent loss, all players will have their pay cut in half and training will be moved up to 3 times a day. we will not tolerate losses to all these weak teams in the Gauge league :D if there are any more losses, players will be housed in cages on the 50 yard line so that disgruntled fans can throw rotten fruit at them.

the beatings will continue until morale impoves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmm...think i might have been a bit rough on my players? :D :D :D :D :D

No no no no no you're supposed to "bash" other peoples teams - not your own!! :( :(

:D :D :D :D