Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Mannnnnnn Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!!! That hurts!!!!! LOL -- How did you guys expect me to "catch" Those "Midnight Wonders" if noone will "let" me win???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL Great Game!!!!!!! Those Demans are Demons!!!!!! LOL

Here's the Brackets - Congrats to all the Winners!! :D :D :D
We'll get youze guyz next year!!!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 64
I know how you feel SS same thing happen to me last yearAND THE TRAIN KEEP A ROLLIN'.... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Rich

Pitchwife

Dreamer
I was looking at Mikeys chart and realized something. It is possable (though highly unlikely :rolleyes: ) to have a losing season and win the superbowl????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What does that say about fantasy football? :D :D :D :D

Emphasis on the Fantasy! :D :D :D :D

Tyson Rayles

Man S.S., sorry I messed up your perfect season! :D :D :D The big question is can a team with a losing season go on to win the Super Bowl? Go Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trainworm

wow!

big shakeup in the semifinals. both me and Rich got our butts kicked by the underdogs...

got an exciting season this year. i think i got 5th place last year. i get at least 4th this year.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Looks like I got a good old fashion butt kicking!

Congratulations to Pitchwife and the DEMANS!

And thanks to everybody. It was a fun season! Can’t wait till next year.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
WOW!! Who'da thunk it? Most of the season I had black & blue butt-cheeks and here I am, on top of the pile. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Great game Tom. When I said before that it would be possable to have a losing season and win the superbowl I didn't really think that it would happen. Guess that it just goes to show that only the last three or four games really matter.
Thanks to everyone for a great season. It was a lot of fun. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Guess everyone will be gunning for me next year. :D :D
Like they say, if given a choice between being good or being lucky I'll take lucky every time. Paid off bigtime. :D :D :D :D
Till next year. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Yup a fun season even if Brett Favre really stumbled when I needed him. Poor guy had to many other things on his mind especially with his wifes illness.
Next year will be very interesting and I am looking forward to it.