Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Well. I'm done

and witha perfect record yet!
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Mannnnnnn Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!!! That hurts!!!!! LOL -- How did you guys expect me to "catch" Those "Midnight Wonders" if noone will "let" me win???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL Great Game!!!!!!! Those Demans are Demons!!!!!! LOL

Here's the Brackets - Congrats to all the Winners!! :D :D :D
    We'll get youze guyz next year!!!!! :D :D :D

Attached Files:

3. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

I know how you feel SS same thing happen to me last yearAND THE TRAIN KEEP A ROLLIN'.... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Rich
  4. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

I was looking at Mikeys chart and realized something. It is possable (though highly unlikely :rolleyes: ) to have a losing season and win the superbowl????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    What does that say about fantasy football? :D :D :D :D

Emphasis on the Fantasy! :D :D :D :D
  5. N Gauger

Same as Real life!!!

....On Any Given Sunday........ and

It Aint Over..'till it's over!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D
  6. N Gauger

Dats ok - I forgot to post the Consolation Bracket anyway :) :)

Attached Files:

7. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Hey TW, just looked at the points before tonights game. I'm bitting my fingernails.
  8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Man S.S., sorry I messed up your perfect season! :D :D :D The big question is can a team with a losing season go on to win the Super Bowl? Go Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

How many times have you seen the last years champions as this years underdogs? :D :D :D :D
  10. trainworm

trainworm Member

big shakeup in the semifinals. both me and Rich got our butts kicked by the underdogs...

got an exciting season this year. i think i got 5th place last year. i get at least 4th this year.
  11. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Looks like I got a good old fashion butt kicking!

Congratulations to Pitchwife and the DEMANS!

And thanks to everybody. It was a fun season! Can’t wait till next year.
  12. N Gauger

The Baldwins might be next :(
  13. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

WOW!! Who'da thunk it? Most of the season I had black & blue butt-cheeks and here I am, on top of the pile. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Great game Tom. When I said before that it would be possable to have a losing season and win the superbowl I didn't really think that it would happen. Guess that it just goes to show that only the last three or four games really matter.
    Thanks to everyone for a great season. It was a lot of fun. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Guess everyone will be gunning for me next year. :D :D
    Like they say, if given a choice between being good or being lucky I'll take lucky every time. Paid off bigtime. :D :D :D :D
    Till next year. :wave: :wave: :wave:
  14. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Yup a fun season even if Brett Favre really stumbled when I needed him. Poor guy had to many other things on his mind especially with his wifes illness.
    Next year will be very interesting and I am looking forward to it.
  15. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Congrats Clark! Now you can try for a 3-peat! :)
  16. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

The way the playoffs went anything is possable. :wave: :wave: