Ex S Gundam Build

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by rlc321, Jan 16, 2007.

1. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

and the heel

and the heel i know not much to say but as they say a picture says a thousand words...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attached Files:

2. rlc321

back of heel

now this little piece has a blue tab which i glued underneath the sole of the heel which you will see why in the next lot of pics...

Attached Files:

3. rlc321

bottom of foot and heel

ok her you can see these two pieces i think you should cut them out individually but i decided to keep them in to add a little something to it, also not the heel in the completed pic it gives a better appearance... oh and something i forgot to mention in the heel make sure to cut along the tiny square as this will be sitting on the base later on...

Attached Files:

4. rlc321

ankle shaft

and the ankle shaft again not much to say about his build all the parts are relativley easy to assemble so far lol but it sure is fun. until next time enjoy..

Attached Files:

5. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

This is coming on nicely Rob. You're making a nice job of it.
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Looks great Rob! It's a very clean build you have.
  7. rlc321

exs ankle

ok now we start with the ankle parts... obviosly need to do twice for each side of the ankle and bothe legs.....

Attached Files:

8. rlc321

ankle cont

and more

Attached Files:

9. rlc321

ankle cont 2

yep we still at the ankle

Attached Files:

10. rlc321

ankle cont 3

and finaley the last piece..

Attached Files:

11. rlc321

and ankle complete

and here is a shot of what it should look like complete and just remember to do both sides, the only tricky part was the first part as it was so small... more to follow so keep checking back..

Attached Files:

12. kelvinwong54

kelvinwong54 New Member

Attached Files:

13. rlc321

hi kelvinwong54 yes they do look very good i also have the red exs gundam and the red hi v gundam, and the purpose of this thread is to be able to build with clearer instructions other than what you get with the model, now i want to build the red hi v gundam. see what you made me do i have too many models and not enough time to build them. lol, wait did i just say that too many models. NO i can never have too many models. hehe
  14. Zerfoinder

Zerfoinder New Member

fantastic model, i will try
  15. eagleone

eagleone Member

Hey rlc321 are those free downloads from somewhere?
  16. Mousemuffins1

Mousemuffins1 Member

Yes, Where doe's one get these models?
  17. Gainer

Gainer Member

yeah where
    "is nice"
  18. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The owner has pulled the model from download. Unless you can go 'wayback' and find it.
  19. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

I found it through here: < Pirate link removed > And I found lots more to go with it!

Amazing the things Google can do when you just try! :rolleyes:
  20. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Ok the last thread with the above link and buddy links was removed because not only did it have non-legit models it had ones which were no longer on the artist's site.