Enterprise Romulan BoP Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
Apr 30, 2009
Florida, USA
Ok have been kind of busy but finally finished my build! I will tab it up tomorrow evening and get it up this weekend I hope. After that I'll probably go back to building for a while until i think of another ship I absolutely MUST have in my fleet that somebody else hasn't modeled yet.

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

C

cmags

Finished!

I finally finished mine too. Seems like I was in good company. Here's my bird and the stand I made her:

IMGP1419.jpg

IMGP1421.jpg

IMGP1423.jpg

She is an intimidating looking little ship, isn't she?

IMGP1424.jpg

C

cmags

Thanks SW, the only problem w/ my method is that it's SLOW. It took me almost an hour to just do the hull edge strip (tho I admit I had to do one side twice because I didn't like how it came out).

I sent the stand to your email (along with the rest of my resized/rearranged model on one 8.5x11 page). This has been a great effort. You should be proud of it. I look forward to seeing your future models - definitely on par with some other great models like Paragon's, and far better than some of the other Trek models I've seen. Thanks again! :thumb:

C

cmags

Well, DC, the original files are set for a 1:1000 scale model - so it would come out almost double the size of what we built. The tabs will be useful at that scale. The file was also 300dpi IIRC, so that should probably print pretty clean upwards of 1:500. I look forward to pics of your build.

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
Apr 30, 2009
Florida, USA
Ok its ready to go. The package includes 1:1000 and 1:1700 versions as well as the stand Cmags made for it. The 1:1700 version is staying tabless because I think that small they will hurt more than they help but the 1:1000 is all tabbed up and if you really want tabs at 1:1700 you can just print that at 58.82%. Just waiting to hear back from Cgutzmer and we will get it in the D/L section ASAP.

Darth Windius

Oct 9, 2009
Bordeaux, south-west of France
Hello Master Sidewinder....

The more I discover your work, the more I like it:thumb::thumb:

This is a very cute Romulan BoP, so I think I will look at ALL your threads and ALL your models...:wave::wave::wave:

Look like I will have a big place on a wall labelled "SideWinder Works", like I will hae with Paragon, Diego Cortes, Pericles....

Thanks for your work, and for sharing it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.