Economic Stimulas Check

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by eightyeightfan1, May 31, 2008.

1. Biased turkey

Biased turkey Active Member

Oh I see, like a bonus check.
    At least It's better than giving some undeserved salary to a stupid and incompetent Canadian Foreign Affairs minister so he can get a relationship with a low reputation woman tied to the hells angels criminal gang.
    'Maxime knew' of biker ties, Couillard says - Yahoo! Canada News

Mr. Harper, I'm waiting for my bonus check too, I need a N scale Walthers 0-8-0

2. Not so much - I'd say it's more like a little perk your credit card company might offer to keep you happily spending and maintaining a balance, and not try to get a lower interest rate (or in this case, lower taxes), so that the money could have stayed in your pocket from the beginning...
  3. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

I went out and bought a hot chocolate at Starbucks since our check came to a grand total of $3.74. :rolleyes:
  4. Biased turkey

For such price I would rather get a good Belgian beer brewed by the Trappist monks such as Orval or Chimay.

5. phoneguy

phoneguy member

Well I spent most of mine at the LHS. I got a PCM Reading T1 and a Tsunami sound decoder.
  6. Biased turkey

Thanks Colton_modeler and ScratchyAngel for ironically explaining to a Canuck what an economic stimulas check is all about.

If I get such a check from the Canadian government I'll buy a new pair of walking shoes ( less expensive than buying an SUV)