Did ya miss me?

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
So who's still around? I ain't popped in for a while. Did yas all miss me?? :eek: :eek: Other stuff does keep ya rather busy, like work, and mowin' the lawn and stuff. :curse: Been doin' a bit on Garahbara on the odd ocassion I get out to the garage, so I've put a few piccies up in the piccies section. :cool:

Oh... and :wave: g'day :wave: for those I don't know. :D :cool:

C

Catt

been kinda wondering where ya got off to.good to see your still alive and kickin'. :D

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Welcome back woodie,:wave: been catchin a few:sleeping:, I pm,ed you once or twice to say G`day to a fellow ocha, but alas younodidgetm8.:rolleyes: hope to see n ere more ov ya...have a good one..steve

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Most of us are still around Woodie. Our summer in the Northern Hemisphere is coming as is your winter. So we have grass to cut and other outdoor chores like fishing and boating and oh yes, some work on our layouts on rainy days. I like the scene you posted elswhere Woodie

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Thanks guys for all the Hello's and stuff.

A big pile of :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

All of ya take one each from me. :) I'll try and be around a bit more, as the weather is cooling off here now, and gets a bit chilly at night to be out in the shed! **bbbbbrrrrr** :)