Did ya miss me?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Woodie, May 6, 2005.

1. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

So who's still around? I ain't popped in for a while. Did yas all miss me?? :eek: :eek: Other stuff does keep ya rather busy, like work, and mowin' the lawn and stuff. :curse: Been doin' a bit on Garahbara on the odd ocassion I get out to the garage, so I've put a few piccies up in the piccies section. :cool:

Oh... and :wave: g'day :wave: for those I don't know. :D :cool:
  2. Catt

Catt Guest

been kinda wondering where ya got off to.good to see your still alive and kickin'. :D
  3. ausien

ausien Active Member

Welcome back woodie,:wave: been catchin a few:sleeping:, I pm,ed you once or twice to say G`day to a fellow ocha, but alas younodidgetm8.:rolleyes: hope to see n ere more ov ya...have a good one..steve
  4. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Most of us are still around Woodie. Our summer in the Northern Hemisphere is coming as is your winter. So we have grass to cut and other outdoor chores like fishing and boating and oh yes, some work on our layouts on rainy days. I like the scene you posted elswhere Woodie
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Welcome Back M8 :D :D Try to work a bit less on the grass & a bit more on the other things :) :)
  6. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Welcome back Woodie!!! :wave: Been wondering where you were. Great to see you posting again. :) :)

7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Welcome Back Woodie. :wave: Glad to see you are back.
  8. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Hey, Woodie.
  9. interurban

interurban Active Member

G,day mate.
    glad to hear from ya ;)
  10. trainworm

trainworm Member

YES! we missed you.

wait....who are you again??

hehehe...just kidding :D :D
  11. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

I'm glad to see you haven't dropped off the face of the earth. ;)

Neither have I. :D

12. rksstl

rksstl Member

Hi woody good to see ya back.
  13. revandy

revandy Member

WElcome back Woodie!
    Rev. Andy
  14. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Thanks guys for all the Hello's and stuff.

A big pile of :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

All of ya take one each from me. :) I'll try and be around a bit more, as the weather is cooling off here now, and gets a bit chilly at night to be out in the shed! **bbbbbrrrrr** :)
  15. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Nope, he didn't.....there was a patch of grass he hadn't cut, that he was hangin' on to! :D :D :D

Don't spread it around, but I think we were about to go to "concern level" orange :eek: :D