Coming to GreMir Models in 2007 (hopefully.....)

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
Kinda looks like a big Japanese Battleship/battlecruiser. Although the Kaga and Akagi were built on battlecruiser hulls. She looks very long, and sleek, if she turns out to be a battlewagon, I'm kinda hopeing for the Hyuga/Ise class, as all the other ships are already modeled in card. ie Kongo/Kirishima, out of print GPM, Nagato/ Mutsu Fly models, Yamato/Musashi everyone! And Fuso/Yamashiro Digital Navy and old out of print Halinsky or GPM (Yamashiro). Of course I'm probably wrong and its a merchant(target) ship! Whatever it is I'm in line also!

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
Kinda looks like a big Japanese Battleship/battlecruiser. Although the Kaga and Akagi were built on battlecruiser hulls. She looks very long, and sleek, if she turns out to be a battlewagon, I'm kinda hopeing for the Hyuga/Ise class, as all the other ships are already modeled in card. ie Kongo/Kirishima, out of print GPM, Nagato/ Mutsu Fly models, Yamato/Musashi everyone! And Fuso/Yamashiro Digital Navy and old out of print Halinsky or GPM (Yamashiro). Of course I'm probably wrong and its a merchant(target) ship! Whatever it is I'm in line also!

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
You certainly noticed the extensive framework of the hull (yes, it's a ship :grin: ). Not being restricted by the number of pages in the model, Grzegorz decided to design the hull in such a way that no other reinforcements should be required.

I'm not providing name and the nationality of the ship since that was designer's wish. Anyway, the moment you see the deck and gun emplacemnts, it will be rather easy to name her :roll:
His plan is to have the model finished around Summer/Fall of 2007.

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
You certainly noticed the extensive framework of the hull (yes, it's a ship :grin: ). Not being restricted by the number of pages in the model, Grzegorz decided to design the hull in such a way that no other reinforcements should be required.

I'm not providing name and the nationality of the ship since that was designer's wish. Anyway, the moment you see the deck and gun emplacemnts, it will be rather easy to name her :roll:
His plan is to have the model finished around Summer/Fall of 2007.

Damn Stev0, that was my guess!

I hope it is Yamato, but in any case, I'm definately in line also.

You can tell already that he is not fooling around and is very serious about the details!

I know this is going to be good and worth keeping an eye on. I've already bookmarked his build page and will be patiently waiting for every move he makes.

Russell

Damn Stev0, that was my guess!

I hope it is Yamato, but in any case, I'm definately in line also.

You can tell already that he is not fooling around and is very serious about the details!

I know this is going to be good and worth keeping an eye on. I've already bookmarked his build page and will be patiently waiting for every move he makes.

Russell

eibwarrior

Dec 17, 2005
Knoxville, TN
It looks like IJN super dreadnought design to me. As for which particular class, I'm clueless. But it's very nice, very nice indeed.

I've never built a GreMir ship, I hope to some day soon do so.

eibwarrior

Dec 17, 2005
Knoxville, TN
It looks like IJN super dreadnought design to me. As for which particular class, I'm clueless. But it's very nice, very nice indeed.

I've never built a GreMir ship, I hope to some day soon do so.