Coming to GreMir Models in 2007 (hopefully.....)

barry

Jan 28, 2004
Brighton Uk
japanese battleship

Don't know which it is but that is a very crafty way of getting the side barbettes and main deck together.

barry

barry

Jan 28, 2004
Brighton Uk
japanese battleship

Don't know which it is but that is a very crafty way of getting the side barbettes and main deck together.

barry

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
It appears to be a Kongo class battleship? Perhaps the Hiei? She kinda differed from the other 3 sisters, being a cadet ship prewar, then "remiliarized", and used as a test bed of sorts for all kinds of radar and stuff. I think she also tested some design concepts for the Yamato class.

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
It appears to be a Kongo class battleship? Perhaps the Hiei? She kinda differed from the other 3 sisters, being a cadet ship prewar, then "remiliarized", and used as a test bed of sorts for all kinds of radar and stuff. I think she also tested some design concepts for the Yamato class.

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
IJN Hiei from GreMir

MacGregor decided to finally name his latest design, I see :grin:

I must admit that this is my favorite class of Japanese battleships, but not the favorite subject. Personally I preffer Kirishima, it just has this ring to the name. Well, maybee one day we will see all four of them :wink:

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
IJN Hiei from GreMir

MacGregor decided to finally name his latest design, I see :grin:

I must admit that this is my favorite class of Japanese battleships, but not the favorite subject. Personally I preffer Kirishima, it just has this ring to the name. Well, maybee one day we will see all four of them :wink:

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
I agree Mike all 4 would be great, however still looking for those 2 "ugly sisters" Hyuga and Ise. Either as a full Battleship or even Hybridized. These were my favourite plastic ships when growing up. I had the hybrids because I could only afford one model at the time and couldn't make my mind up as to carrier or battleship, well the Japanese provided the answer. anyhows I'm in line too. This looks like one great ship MacGregor, good luck, don't mind the drools from the peanut gallery!

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
I agree Mike all 4 would be great, however still looking for those 2 "ugly sisters" Hyuga and Ise. Either as a full Battleship or even Hybridized. These were my favourite plastic ships when growing up. I had the hybrids because I could only afford one model at the time and couldn't make my mind up as to carrier or battleship, well the Japanese provided the answer. anyhows I'm in line too. This looks like one great ship MacGregor, good luck, don't mind the drools from the peanut gallery!