Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
It's going to get down to the mid 30s here tonight, but will warm up to the 70s during the day. Normal winter weather. We are at 5200 feet up here in the Bradshaw mountains.
Didn't get much time to work on or run trains today, I spent most of the day cleaning the furnace, duct work and sweeping up the mess.
I did find the time to cook some steaks on the grill though.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

where the temp is 56 deg and heading to 68 with cloudy skies and rain on the way. And so fall contiunes. :)

Keith - good to see you join us. You have to get the other OTTS members to join the fun. Talk to Charlie and see if you can get him on line.

John - Good luck with your wife at the Doctors.

Pick of the Day
47b5ce29b3127cce94f07f79b28700000016108IZMmrFwxbA

BTW - Norm built this oil reg and it even runs.

:wave:

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
:wave: Good morning Everyone !:wave: Just got back from taking wife for her MRI. Thanks Tom & be sure to give us an update on how your wifes' pinched nerve is coming. Hope she's over that now. Yes Keith, work on those other OTTS guys & get them over here !!:D Talk to you all later! John

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning gang. OH NO, invaded by TOOTS. :curse: :rolleyes: Yes, get more of the gang to visit here too. Got errands to run and all the clothes and etc in my truck goes to Goodwill. Rainy and cool. Now they say through Thursday AM. Not much rain but lots of mist. Waiting for UPS [suppose to be delivered today per computer] to deliver a MTH PS2 steamer [used]. [Don't tell Tom I bought a steamer;) ]. Got to go.

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Oh ! Chuck
wave.gif
You noticed those !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
They can be the Official Authorized, Not To Be Used Without Express Written Consent Of The Ohio Toy Train Summit cars, if we want ! How's that sound ? LOL ! Was just doodling around today, & you can see my Crayon skills are not the best, & neither are my camera skills. I couldn't get both cars in the picture at once. I may try the washable pencils next, though. Maybe we can put them on Tom's layout at an OTTS meet when you come & he could photograph them! Thanks, John

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
:wave: Thanks Chief, and a beauty of a steamer you have there too!! :) Chuck: how did he get by you ? :D :D

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
wave.gif
Chuck is fairly new to the program, so I don't think a Courts Marshall proceedings will be in order this time !! After all, if the Chief got by Chuck, he got by Buckeye too !! Thanks for letting us know you got through, Chief !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Now, Tom will know what to do ! :D Thanks, John ( I'm havin' too much fun today !:D )

1688torpedo

Oct 10, 2005
Willoughby ,Ohio
Hello John! Those are nice OTTS Boxcars.However, you need a Jif Peanut Butter Logo and a Picture of BB the beagle on them in order to make them official licensed boxcars :thumb: Later...............Keith

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Hello..........Chief didn't get thru. We gave him that steam engine to get

rid of him. Had all the Yankee dogs howling. Whew, what a racket.

The border is still secure.
P.S. Buckeye is on a secret undercover mission. He has infiltrated
the Southern Tea Co. with some C-4. Gonna blow it up.

Chuck #3

Status
Not open for further replies.