Comboose????

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
I really think you have a definite safety hazard running it with the door to the front. What if it should fly open to "expose" the source of the energy propelling it.:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Bob

Do you think it deserves a name:confused: :confused: How about "THE BLASTER" ;) ;)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Bob Collins
I really think you have a definite safety hazard running it with the door to the front. What if it should fly open to "expose" the source of the energy propelling it.:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Bob

Do you think it deserves a name:confused: :confused: How about "THE BLASTER" ;) ;)
I thought the "wind" would help keep the door closed & provide ventilation ROFL

And Blaster sounds good to me :) :)

Thanks to everyone (again :) :) :)

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Ohhh noooooooo!!!!! If they learn to read, they can learn about :eek: :eek: :eek: UNIONS :eek: :eek: :eek: and then about :eek: :eek: :eek: BENIFITS :eek: :eek: :eek: and how about :eek: :eek: :eek: WORKERS COMP :eek: :eek: :eek: not to mention :eek: :eek: :eek: OVERTIME PAY :eek: :eek: :eek: PAID VACATION :eek: :eek: :eek: and :eek: :eek: :eek: SICK PAY! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mikey if all that happens your gunna have to wipe out all your LPBs! And maybe even hafta sell off one of your scales to afford buying new LPB's.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by jon-monon
Ohhh noooooooo!!!!! If they learn to read, they can learn about :eek: :eek: :eek: UNIONS :eek: :eek: :eek: and then about :eek: :eek: :eek: BENIFITS :eek: :eek: :eek: and how about :eek: :eek: :eek: WORKERS COMP :eek: :eek: :eek: not to mention :eek: :eek: :eek: OVERTIME PAY :eek: :eek: :eek: PAID VACATION :eek: :eek: :eek: and :eek: :eek: :eek: SICK PAY! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mikey if all that happens your gunna have to wipe out all your LPBs! And maybe even hafta sell off one of your scales to afford buying new LPB's.

Yeah - you're right - I'll just let then keep looking at the pictures LOL