N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Here's some pics of the newest aquisition of the MF&W RR

It's a hybrid from an engine "Platform" shown here:
comboosebase.jpg

It's the small flat Red car in front of the steam engine.

Here's the finished product:
Comboose0010.jpg

Here's a close up of the "Facilities" - Please do not flush :eek: when car is "standing". :) :D :)

Comboose0011.jpg

The other side:
Comboose0012.jpg

and finally - a Very short video of it running:

Comboose Movie

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
That's a great asset to a railroad and super modelling too Mikey.
Wow! It just ocurred to me.... with only four wheels would it not tend to splash when on the move?? :) :D :D :D :D .
Couldn't you find a better office for Jon when you promoted him? :D :D :D :D . The least you could do to give it class is to have white-wall wheels ;) :D Go on, pamper him.

Errol

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by kettlestack
That's a great asset to a railroad and super modelling too Mikey.
Wow! It just ocurred to me.... with only four wheels would it not tend to splash when on the move?? :) :D :D :D :D .
Couldn't you find a better office for Jon when you promoted him? :D :D :D :D . The least you could do to give it class is to have white-wall wheels ;) :D Go on, pamper him.

Errol

Thanks!! :)

I was thinking of Jon - but I pick on him enough (Arrrrrgh), so I thought I'd give you a chanch ROFL -- and yeah - I guess being it's like a bobber, It could get a little wet on the floor. :)

Thanks Again!!

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hey Mikey,

seeing your Biffy-Express in motion I had two ideas:

- By all means provide seat belts (a seat belt harness for a NASCAR racer would be about right)

- The noise it makes will drown all the sounds escaping the body of the user (now didn't I put this into beautiful words? :D )

This second remark brings me to a question. Hearing that noise: Could it be that the contraption is powered by BIO-GAS? :eek:

Ron

P

philip

pooper with a view

Mikey: Thats a great model! Really like the movie:)

philip;)

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by jon-monon
Ya know Mikey, Ya worked so hard givin those LPBs a nice place to let go, ya'd think they would take care of it, maybe paint it once in a while, instead of letting it go to crap. They ever empty the honey bucket?

Yeah they do - but I have to threaten them with the heat lamps. LOL

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
In reply to the many suggestions of "unfair treatment" of my LPP's, I have supplied them with reading & wiping materials. LOL
Also the door has been properly marked. Thanks for the ideas guys!!!!
The mags are real mags taken from the net & shrunk down & printed - there's even an e-pass from the MF&WRR there on the left side of the floor. :)

comB2.jpg

The Sign is hazardous / flammable gas LOL

comb4.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Mikey,
Looking good mate, all you have to do now is teach the LP's to read :D

Shamus
waver.gif