Thrusters ahead, Mr. Sulu! All right, no more lazy bum-ing (sorry for the neologism, Shakespeare is probabling revolving himself in his grave:cry, and let's start again. I was just taking a break for the Carnival, but it's something I like to see from afar. Well, I did something I (think I) should have done on the first nacelle. There are two pieces that form the outer port nacelle, #74 and #75. I just decided to glue them BEFORE rolling up each one, so that I would have to roll up the whole thing altogether. This way, the seam is much less noticeable, and final look of the model is greatly increased, IMHO. If it works, my next post will show them ready.