Blame this one on Rory as it was

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

My son really loves this! (I do, too!)

This gives me an idea... I wonder if we could have a thread or something where we recreate moments from history (both real and fictional).

Great work, Tyson!

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
The only thing that I've done with the layout lately is look at it... I've got a bit of a problem that needs solving. Our landlord is building a new house that we are slated to move into (probably be ready in February). It's bigger than the house we're in now, but the odd arrangement of the space may mean that I won't have room for my layout!

What to do...what to do???

I've been toying with making it a 2'x4', with maybe a 1 foot shelf running from one end that would be the actual branchline up to Copper Ridge. I don't know yet... I hate to tear everything down, but the prospect of doing all of this a little differently is kinda interesting...

I'll post some trackplan ideas later.

Thanks for the compliments on the avatar. It features one of those nifty 50-ton gondolas and that bobber caboose that Tyson donated to the railway. :)

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Hmmmm...

Originally posted by RI541
Now a little trivia for you. Do you know that the ACME company was a subdivision of what larger company? Now, it was printed on some(but not all) of the crates that Wile E. got.

I could be wrong, but wasn't ACME a subsidiary of "Roadrunner Enterprises"?

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Steve your right on the money,

Rory,

No room for a lay-out?? Is your land lord out of his mind??? Didn't he run the blue prints by you first before breaking ground???:D :D :D :D

My first 2X4 was based on N-Trak guide line but didn't like the way the tracks have to match up.

You can do alot on a 2X4, I cant but other people have no problems. I think too big or my window of vision is too small.:) :( :) :)

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
The New Yorker printed a very funny story some years ago called "Coyote vs Acme". It's just been reprinted in a book of shorts by ?? I'm having a senior moment. Have to look it up. It's the lawyer's summation of Wile E.'s case against the Acme Co.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hey Tyson,
I was lookin' back at this one, & it occured to me that W.C. & R.R. are really closer to O scale...(hint, hint...;) :D )
And, of course, you might want to consider some floor-to-ceiling cliffs, for W.C. to fall off of! :D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thats real funny, I watch those guys everytime they are on the Telly. Well done Ty.

BTW, Mickey's in trouble --
micky1.jpg

shamus