Blame this one on Rory as it was

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
a thread he posted in the track planning forum awhile back about a railroad with a roadrunner & coyote theme. Consider this a follow-up. There will be a total of 5 pics so you might not want to respond till I get em' all posted.

Attachments

• rr1.jpg
    rr1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 423

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
:D :D :D :D God, that was fun. ROTFLMAO several times:D :D :D

I have been a Roadrunner fan for years and still get a kick out of the cartoons if I happen upon them.:) :)

I don't know Tys. You been in to Jon's meds?

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Jon won't share his meds with me :( :mad: :( . I've always been a fan of the cartoon also. Anybody who hasn't read Rory's post please go to page 3 of the track planning forum (R.R. & C. Scenic Railway or something like that) and read it as it will really crack you up! :D

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Way to much time on your hands buddy:D :D :D :D I also liked the Road runner.

Now a little trivia for you. Do you know that the ACME company was a subdivision of what larger company? Now, it was printed on some(but not all) of the crates that Wile E. got.

PS I'll share my meds with you. I just got some more. yipppeeeee:D :D :D

What we realy need is a crossed eyed smiley:D :D :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
No doubt that was an Acme Rocket-Powered Handcar that Wile E. was driving! :D
But c'mon, Tyson ...do they really have roadrunners down in the Smokies?! :D :eek: ;) :p :D
I don't know who was more shocked...Wile E., or the engineer of that Southern frieght! :D :D :D
You manage to inject more comic relief into model railroading than anyone I've ever mey!
Thanks!! :):D :D