Thunderfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god! I forgot all about him. I loved his ship too as a kid! Got any reference for his ship? I'm always looking for new ideas. :)

The Draconia was always my favorite ship from this series. I've also seen a 3d model of the Searcher.

Hawk Pics on Starship Modeler.

OH Snap! It wasn't Falcon, it was Hawk...I can find a lot of pics of "him" but none of his ship...yeah, that one would be awesome!

EDIT: ok, so I did afterall...lol

I've got pics of Alfred Wong's resin build from Starship Modeler (Starship Modeler - Your Complete Information Source for Science Fiction, Fantasy and Real Space Scale Modeling). You can also search their gallery and get them.

And I LOVE that ship, more than Buck's. Granted Buck was my hero because Buck is actually my given name, but Hawk's ship just kicked butt. I liked how he could grab other ships with the talons.

K'Jev

8)

Cool build............. and thread.

Ah Yes........... I seem to remember Princess Darla and Wilma too!:thumb:

Biggie........Biggie.....Biggie.......Biggie.......

I started prelim work on a mesh for Hawks ship lastnight. Nothing to show, well, worth showing yet but I'm on it. ;)

Sorry for hijcking this Thunderhwak thread. When I have more to show on the War Hawk, I'll start a thread for it.

Hawk blueprints

Hi all,
I just remembered that Alan Sinclair has some blueprints that he drew available on his website:
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/wizardofflight/

Alan graciously let me use his AutoCad Enterprise drawing as a starting place when I designed my model that is hosted by Jon Leslie. Without Alan's drawings, I doubt I could have produced a model with good proportions and detail without his work. I am very grateful for this.

Contact Alan, he may have an update for you or even provide dxf or dwg file for you. He's really a great guy to chat with.

Best Regards,
Ron Caudillo
ronaldcaudillo@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.