Raketoplán (Space shuttle) Endeavour STS-49 / ABC 1:100 / L. Badalec

You are right, that it is a project now. Should be a simple model, but I am still returning somewhere and making bigger or smaller adjustments :-D
I wholeheartedly understand the wanton desire to improve existing projects. I have been doing such, ever since I started working with @Revell-Fan (as a beta test builder). I am always coming up with new ways of improving (or augmenting) both past and current projects.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Reactions: mijob
Yep same here always a simple beginning and ending up with lots of imorovements. You are doing a great job on your model.
:CHEERS:

Absolutely incredible! Keep up the great work, this will be a unique model! :)

Thank you guys, you are doing extremely good job in supporting all of us, trying to keep ourselves busy :) always a pleasure to read all these kind replies :) so the front side of the shuttle is completed (85% at least) and now it is time to close the hatch (I mean the rear side).

I am perfectly aware that that I have only flight deck shuttle without the middle deck , but I will just leave it as it is. It will be a different story one day :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230930_190136.jpg
    IMG_20230930_190136.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230930_190112.jpg
    IMG_20230930_190112.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 7
I love what you are doing with this model the cockpit lights is a great add on as does the interior. Are you trying to close the light gap at the front window? If possible you should try it. :toast:

Now I am working on SSME, but to be honest, I am not willing to completely redesign them, so I will only enhance them a little bit. Left one is enhanced, the right one is original. I am only putting the black paper inside and I am using the silver paper to make the pipeline a little bit more plastic.

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_124041.jpg
    IMG_20231203_124041.jpg
    602.3 KB · Views: 4
I like it a lot the work you are putting in this model.
And the pipeline really pops.

Some of the pics in this thread are disappearing. All the pics in the first threads are gone. I don't know for sure, but, if you are using a picture hosting website, you don't have to do that here. Actually, we want all pictures uploaded directly to the forum. I delete threads that have no pictures.

Addendum: whole threads with no pictures, not threads missing a couple of pics. ;)