My work on an Upcoming Low Budget Sci Fi Movie

ShadowCory

Oct 25, 2021
It's been awhile since I have participated here, sorry for that. I do some lurking, but I had to stop paper modeling so I could handle some effects and props for an upcoming low budget science fiction film. I made a set piece with a controller for a spaceship's bridge, one of the on-screen prop weapons and a giant, lumbering alien robot.
Also, my health issues sometimes make it really hard to do much precision cutting and gluing. That really gets to me sometimes. I know plenty of people here have experienced the same things, so I won't harp on it. I hope to return one day.
Cheers!

Good to hear from you again. Good luck with shooting your movie if you can share a sneak peak with us I would love to see what you are making.

I am glad to see that you are back. I wish you the very best of luck with the movie project. I hope all goes well with it. I have to agree with @mijob if you can share with us, a sneak peak or a trailer (or even the final film), that would be great!
I hope that your health issues ae resolved and you can continue to do what you enjoy doing.

I have always enjoyed what you do with your modeling, and it's good to see your posts again.

Sounds very interesting! :)

Hello Cory, great to see you again! :)

I'd love to see the finished product. If you have a chance (and the permission of the film producers, of course), please show us some pictures of the props.

Btw, how is Twiki doing? ;)

Very cool! I'll be watching it once it's ready! :)

Are you in front or behind the camera only?

Reactions: ShadowCory