Motorbikes

mikezax

Jan 3, 2010
Slovakia
zax.sk
In this thread, I occasionally add some motorcycle that I manage to glue, the first one is:

Yamaha YZR-M1

Scale 1:15
Source Fifík magazine
Author: L.Jakubčo (BaJ)

The model of the cutout is the legendary motorcycle of the Italian racer Valentino Rossi, who rode a Yamaha YZR-M1 motorcycle.

yzr-m1-1.jpg

I finally got to this motorbike, which was published in Fifík magazine. I glued it from the original, while this paper is already a bit thin for me, so I struggled with it a bit...I made a few adjustments, but nothing major...mainly I cut out all the air, I used foil in the fairing, I redid the front fork including handlebars, added brake cables (wire), chain (thread) and added a simple pad with a stand...some photos:

DSCN6161.jpgDSCN6166.jpgDSCN6173.jpgDSCN6175.jpgDSCN6177.jpgDSCN6183.jpgDSCN6188.jpgDSCN6191.jpg

Lots of motoryclle models out there. They are either ridiculously hard, or nice, like this one. Some of the older bike models are very difficult, but come out fantastic. ;)

Thank you, motorbike models brought me back to paper modeling about 15 years ago after about a 20-year break... :)
This author released another similar Honda model with Yamaha, I'm finishing it now and hopefully I'll add photos in a week ;)

Honda RC213V

Scale 1:15
Source Fifík magazine (free model)
Author: L.Jakubčo (BaJ)

The model of the paper model is the current MotoGP motorcycle ridden by the Spanish racer Marc Marquez.

Honda-RC213V 2021-Marc-Marquez-Catalunya-9.jpg

This is the twin of the Yamaha YZR-M1, which was published in Fifík, this motorbike can be downloaded from the pages of Fifík magazine. Similar to the Honda I did the same mods-cut out all the air, used foil in the fairing, redid the front fork including the handlebars, added brake cables (wire), chain (thread) and added a simple rack pad...a few photos:

DSCN6192.jpgDSCN6195.jpgDSCN6199.jpgDSCN6203.jpgDSCN6209.jpgDSCN6211.jpgDSCN6213.jpgDSCN6221.jpg