Genet Models M722 LEV build(s) by Sudsy

Also, got my flood damage repaired and a new work space! Won't be remote working anymore though, got a new job position with the company, and it's in office/shop. I have gone from drafter to manufacturing engineering technician (drafter with additional tasks in tool and die). So, well see how much model time I get at home!

20240728_202215.jpg20240727_140013.jpg20240728_202225.jpg20240728_202245.jpg

Congretulations with your new job function. And good to hear that you repaired the flood damage.You have a nice sized working area.

Reactions: Sudsy
CONGRATULATIONS on the job promotion! I hope that all go well for you in your new position.

The new work station looks GREAT!

I am glad to see that you are continuing on with this project, and you are doing a great!

Reactions: Sudsy
Congrats on the promotion. I did Tool, and Dye, Molds, etc. The polishing killed my hands. The Ultrasonic polishers helped, but it is very difficult work.

I noticed your 3D printer. I purchased a Creality K1 Max. I've made a few ships hull models. Nothing lately, as it is Summer, and I'm concentrating on fixing the house and my motorcycles. I haven't posted the ship hull pics, as my wife moved the bag of them, and I can't find them. I use Rhino 3D Ver. 5.0 for the 3D modeling.

Greetings! Thanks for all the comments!

Been enjoying the new job. Lots more modeling in Inventor, beats doing the same product but slightly different 2D CAD, I was doing before!

Still got the t-squares, triangles, and various templates standing by though, in case of computer failure!

20240818_132943.jpg

20240818_220443.jpg
20240818_220437.jpg

Got some more work on the new APC done tonight. Pretty happy with it so far!

Expertise in 2D modeling makes 3D modeling just an extra step in 2D modeling. :)

Reactions: micahrogers