Cutting Inside Circles

MacSongLi

Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Good Day,

Could somebody please provide me with a couple of tips on cutting out inside circles?

Thank You!
MacSongLiwall1

Good Day,

Could somebody please provide me with a couple of tips on cutting out inside circles?

Thank You!
MacSongLiwall1

There are a few ways on how to cut out inside a circle. It mostly determines what the size of the circle is. having a good hobby knife is a GREAT start (most people use a #11 blade or a scalpel)

I either (very carefully with light stroke) trace the circle with my knife until I fully cut through, or use the "WOODPECKER" technique of making very small cuts along the line. When you do it, it looks like a woodpecker is cutting the paper. You can also use a circle cutter (you can get them at most hobby shops).

I hope that this helps.

I look forward to seeing your work soon.

Rhaven Blaack,

One again, you have helped me. Thank you again, I was struggling doing about a 2.5cm inside circle ( radial engine cowling face) with a pair of scissors. I've got three more to do. It took me three attempts to do one.

Merci, Saved Again!
MacSongLi:thumb:

My son has been studying for exams, but I'll get him to take some photos this weekend, and I'll post them.

Thanks Again for the help.