Construction ALIENS Weapon from Nerf

You really do share all of your tricks and techniques. This is very much appreciated, and noted. ;)

@Revell-Fan has given you a great resource for the humble pulse rifle.

I do know a few people who have built full size 3d printed models and researched the correct sling and D-Rings used - I will reach out to them and find out what they used.

In the meantime you reminded me of a small project I was putting together last year on making a 1/6th display of two Pulse Rifles - the complete one is from a Hot-Toys Hudson figure. I then purchased some spare bits and pieces of which I hope to add to paint them up into the Aliens version and the Alien 3 black version.

20240817_103418.jpg20240817_103456.jpg20240817_103510.jpg20240817_103545.jpg

@Revell-Fan has given you a great resource for the humble pulse rifle.

I do know a few people who have built full size 3d printed models and researched the correct sling and D-Rings used - I will reach out to them and find out what they used.

In the meantime you reminded me of a small project I was putting together last year on making a 1/6th display of two Pulse Rifles - the complete one is from a Hot-Toys Hudson figure. I then purchased some spare bits and pieces of which I hope to add to paint them up into the Aliens version and the Alien 3 black version.

View attachment 219916View attachment 219917View attachment 219918View attachment 219919
SHRINK-RAY! HERE! AGAIN!!! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MYTH!!! DARN!!! :hammerhead:

Excellent! It is always amazing to see what a difference a little bit of colour makes. :)

Reactions: cylongirl
Next time on "Endangered Species Today": The Xenomorph.

tumblr_ohagsnJY1f1qaaytso1_540.png

These adorable critters are a marvel of nature. But way too often the selfish behavior of man has brought them to the brink of extinction. If we don't counteract now chances are high that future generations will never meet these misunderstood beings face-to-face. Please donate to the Swiss Xeno rescue fund. We need you. Patreons get a free face-hug and a plush egg.

Last edited:
cylongirl, I wish my Alien Pulse Rifle was made of plastic like yours. Mine is only made of cardstock. You seem to really like the Pulse Rifle. If you would like to build a cardstock version, the files are still available on Jan Rukr's old website. This kit has 30 pages of parts and about 6 pages of diagrams.

cylongirl, Ich wünschte, mein Alien-Impulsgewehr wäre aus Kunststoff wie deines. Meins ist nur aus Cardstock. Du scheinst das Impulsgewehr wirklich zu mögen. Wenn Sie eine Cardstock-Version erstellen möchten, können Sie die Dateien weiterhin auf der alten Website von Jan Rukr finden. Dieser Bausatz besteht aus 30 Seiten mit Teilen und etwa 6 Seiten mit Diagrammen. (I hope this translation is correct. I used a translation website)

Go here: http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papirove_modely_gb.htm

FYI: I just noticed the Alien M-41 Pulse Rifle by Jan is in the Resources section. Go here: https://www.zealot.com/resources/m41-a-pulse-rifle.915/

Last edited: