Colonial Landram from Battlestar Galactica

All corrections of the original models will only affect parts which have clearly proven to be wrong after the BluRay release. The Landram for example will not only get a new turret mount but also a gunner's seat.
And maybe an interior. But then it will be finished.

Until @Rhaven Blaack knocks on my door and asks me to greeble the little knob in the back corner out, make the flatbed, the new plow system with real hydraulics, a moustache for the Jolly figure (which certainly will be a laminated part for extra realism), Landram parking station, traffic signs, energy cells, ...

Did I mention that all changes of this model will affect the Buck Rogers Land Rovers in a similar fashion? So if you want to get your hands on a stress-free easy build - now is the time!

:animated: :hammerhead:

Last edited:
Until @Rhaven Blaack knocks on my door and asks me to greeble the little knob in the back corner out, make the flatbed, the new plow system with real hydraulics, a moustache for the Jolly figure (which certainly will be a laminated part for extra realism), Landram parking station, traffic signs, energy cells, ...

Did I mention that all changes of this model will affect the Buck Rogers Land Rovers in a similar fashion? So if you want to get your hands on a stress-free easy build - now is the time!

:animated:
Knock knocj.gif
Still waiting.gif

After testing several configurations I think I have found one which is the most promising:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

The seat rotates and the gunner station rotates. The third ring on the top is gone which gives a bit more leeway for the knees of the gunner. The gunner station rotates around a big cylinder mounted on the bottom of the rear compartment. It also provides something the feet can rest on, on the previous drafts the feet were floating in mid-air which is not very comfortable. The strut between the pedals and the curved side walls should keep everything level. The second ring on the top should keep the station in place and prevent flopping.