• uh...I didn't get it...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
Once or twice a week, you'll see a new comic in a similar post with a related weekly date(s)..here's the first regular one...Enjoy!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It all started just after finishing a cartooning book, so I took my hobby (Model Railroading) and made cartoons about it, Just yesterday, I came across a book full of them (50 or so!) that I'd written/drawn in for ideas for such cartoons. So, now you see entirely new ones, with 'classics' to be sprinkled liberally in between!

redface2.gif
Scanner's down for now, I have to create these on the computer now! oops!
redface2.gif

Vote in the poll whether it is funny or not, then post comments below about why/why not, (CONSTRUCTIVE) COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED EAGERLY!

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• Comic#2.bmp
    14.9 KB · Views: 14

trainwhiz20

Aug 9, 2004
Tampa, FL
Not bad Miles. Not bad.

I know I'm the one who always keeps my eyes peeled for train-related comics. And when I do strike gold, they end up on my bulletin board behind my computer.

Look forward to future releases! :thumb:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
The Startrack pun is a good gag Miles. Your artwork looks good enough for publication to me (although I'm not an editor or art critic I did have a cartoon published in Model Railroader several years ago...but alas, that was the only one of the dozen I sent them! :) ). Have fun with this. I look forward to seeing regular installments.
Ralph