Your Layouts

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by WM-N-fan, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Cactus, watch the size of you picture as there is a maximum of 102400 bytes to upload directly to here. Usually an imaging program allows you to compress the size of the file when you save it.
    Another way without having a website of your own is to use a picture hosting program like I do.
    Go to it here and register. It is still free.
  2. Cactus

Cactus Member

WM-N-FAN: I bought some track & roadbed, a couple of PECO switch machines, a 10-pack of Microtrains trucks/couplers, that sort of thing. I did notice some WM rolling stock by Atlas, Microtrains and Kato (their new caboose), but my budget was depleted by the time I got to the glass case that held it all. By the way, I noticed that the going price for the WM Atlas SD-35 varied -- number 7434 was 30 bucks more than number 7435. That's a collector's edition for you! Too bad mine is the 7435 version…

RI541: The files I tried to upload are jpg's, and they are each smaller than the limit (e.g. 81,920 bytes). I guess I just haven't figured out the correct procedure.

Matthyro: My files are smaller than the limit, still no dice. Perhaps I'll look into the Fotango site, but I'd prefer the direct posting that the Gauge Q&A says I ought to be able to do.

3. WM-N-fan

WM-N-fan Member

The ones that are 30$ more have Decoders in them.
    I noticed the same thing and asked one of the clerks. They don't list it on the case. The last time I went I also got a 10 pack of MT couplers, which I will eventually do for everything.
  4. RI541

RI541 Member

Are you trying to preview the the post before you submit.If you do this the picture disapears for some reason.Other than that I dont know:confused: :confused: :)