Wow - who'd a thunk it

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cheeky Monkey, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey New Member

I have been a modeler for a very long time and I just happened across this site. What rock have I been hiding under?sign1
    Anyway - I build in many different materials - but mostly paper or plaster now days. I do Hirst Arts builds and when I find the extra time I still love to work with paper. I have scoured the web for every free card model I can get my hands on and have an external HDD just for storing them all on. Some years ago I designed a card model of the Salt Lake Mormon Temple - which is currently going through some re-texturing to make it look more realistic. When I get a chance I will post some pics of it as it was originally designed until I get the updates done. Before anybody asks - No, I'm not Mormon - but I married one:mrgreen:. Hope to spen some time looking over this forum to get an idea of what everybody is up to. Until then - BEWARE PAPER CUTS!!!!!
  2. mysteroid

mysteroid Member

3. A_lan3

A_lan3 New Member

I'm also new, are you going to post some photo's of your builds? I got into cardboard and what a way to be creative, endless materials and fast builds.
    Welcome to the site:check out Andrew and Alan ,Father and son cardboard GuRu's
  4. deftspyder

deftspyder New Member

beware paper cuts eh? I'll take that into consideration... now wheres that fiberglass again?