Will you be checking in today?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by FiatFan, Dec 25, 2006.

1. FiatFan

FiatFan Member

How many of you will be sneaking away from family and friends today to check in on the forums(s) of choice to see what's going on?

I won't be back until at least this evening as we have to go out of town for the day. If I were home,I would be checking in every so often for the latest updates on who got what.

2. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

i'll be logged in all day, just not at the computer the hole time. I am going to be building my new Walthers N scale Blast Furnace and taking pictures as I go and posting them on the forum :D :D

O and of course checking out what else is happening on the Gauge too:wave:
  3. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

I too, will be popping in from time to time during the day, but will be on here solid most of the night:thumb:. :D MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!:D

:D -Deano
  4. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

I will be here off and on all day. My wife is at work, the rest of my family will be leaving after an early dinner. But , that means I have to do the cooking. :cry:
  5. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

My grandma has to work to, she works at Disneyland here in CA.

Were does your wife work that makes her go in for work?
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, I'll be here on and off probably until about mid-afternoon when the family all gets here..... So, as the song goes, so be good for goodness sake.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Have a great day everybody, enjoy the time with your families and friends, be it home or right here and remember that today, calories don't count, but love does.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
  7. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

My wife is a switchboard operator at a hospital.
  8. railohio

railohio Active Member

Party doesn't start here until 1:00 so I've some time to kill now that all the work is done. I'll probably be back here later tonight once all the excitement is done for one last round before I leave tomorrow morning.
  9. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

I'll be here on and off as the kids play with the new toys and the in-laws prepare to fly back home. Plus, I'm breaking in that PA1 and some new rolling stock.
  10. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

No, my wife won't let me on the internet today. :D
  11. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

60103, you must have snuck on here when she wasn't looking.:D
  12. 2-8-2

2-8-2 Member

2-8-2 checking in!
  13. Illus

Illus Member

At work, pulling Fire Watch. It doesn't pay to be the lowest senority guy in the plant, but hey, I got a job.:)
    But I get off at 3pm, so I won't be on after that...
  14. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Howdy! Just saying Merry Christmas to y'all! Yee ha! :rolleyes: :)
  15. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

I'm here while my wife is reading a book I gave her as a gift.
  16. Joepomp

Joepomp Member

Hi all I, what no I am not on the computer, no I am not on the gage. By I have to go!
  17. Dick Elmore

Dick Elmore Member

:wave: PRESENT!!! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

Texas Chief
  18. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

Was working both 25th and 26th. Site supervisor (Security) at an office tower.

I was grumbling about it while on patrol and then remembered (with embarassment:oops: ) that when my shift is over, I can go and be with my family for dinner but our troops overseas don't have that luxury. That put things into perspective for me so I stopped grumbling and started counting my blessings.

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone. May 2007 be happy, healthy and prosperous for us all! aussie