Whew! I'm Finally Back!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Drew1125, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Hi everyone!
    I've been experiencing some serious computer difficulties over the past week, & haven't been able to get online...I think we've straightened out the glitch, & we're back in business!
    Man, it's great to be back! ;)
  2. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Welcome back, Charlie.... Glad you finally got your 'puter troubles licked. Hope everything on the ole K & I is up and running also....

3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Hey Drew! Hope you can stay up and running now!
  4. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: Dang Drew, I was wondering where you were! Hope the old puter is ok now. :thumb: Get to posting man, it has been slow here. :confused:
  5. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Welcome back from the land of technical difficulties! :)
  6. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Drew,dont ya just hate puter withdrawel??Same thing happened to me awhile back.It was awful,just terrible,almost as bad as coming down from the seventies ;)
  7. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

You...you mean they're over?! :cry: :eek: :p Welcome back, Charlie.
  8. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Well, it looks like I spoke too soon!
    The !#$% thing went down again this morning! :curse:
    I first thought it was MS, but now it seems it's something to do with my ISP...
    I had to come over to the library today anyway, so I thought I'd log on & say hi...
    Looks like I'm going to have to do a complete systems restoration...oh joy! :rolleyes:
    I'll get back with y'all as soon as I can!
  9. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Hey Drew, I had some serious problems some time ago and it turned out to be my ISP was at fault. Fortunately they are in town so I was able to go there and they fuinally fixed the problem. It's strange that when you can't get on-line, that is the time when you want to be on-line the most.