What's the link???

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by twilight, Nov 1, 2007.

  1. twilight

    twilight Member

    What is the link that you enter in what RR or structure you might be looking for and it tells you what magazine has published artilcles or picture about?:confused::confused::confused:

  2. nkp174

    nkp174 Active Member

    I think I know what you're talking about. It is an indexing service...I run across it from time to time since I like semi-obscure stuff.

    I can't recall what it is...I always find it by accident.

    Edit...just found it again...by accident...

    Keyword Search: PORTER STEAM
  3. MasonJar

    MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Share This Page