What is this called?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by EricBrian, Aug 10, 2007.

  1. EricBrian

    EricBrian New Member


    Can somebody tell me where one can buy the round thing that is depicted in this picture?


    Also, is it called?

    Thanks :)

  2. N Gauger

    N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

    Hi & Welcome Aboard.... It's called a Turntable and is available at most hobby sores or online....
  3. Ralph

    Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

    Glad you could join us Eric! So you're interested in a turntable? I've always liked them but didn't find room for one on my layout. Are you planning or building a model railroad? You'll find people with all levels of experience here and a supportive place to ask questions, share ideas, and just have fun with the hobby!

  4. EricBrian

    EricBrian New Member

    Thanks Ralph and NGauger.

    When I was a little boy, I had a N Scale. As I grew older, my father took it over. And, it is in storage.

    When he moves into his new place, he wants to build it up again. I think I will help him.

    In any case, I think the turntables are very very cool. I hope to convince him to get one. :)

Share This Page