Whammy's Battletech mechs

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by shiftdel, Jul 22, 2008.

1. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I think this is one of Zecks' models, he modelled from scratch several of MW3 mechs years ago, but sadly he dropped them out of the Net because someone was selling printed copies of his models on China.

So the only one available now is a MechCommander one. Mine (a MW3 one, as that one made by Zecks) will be finished soon...
  2. terrorsound

terrorsound New Member

That is unfortunate, if he ever comes back that will be a plus for us builders that's for sure!

And you are completing the MW3 version, cool!!! I'll check the mechwarrior3 page and the filefront site.. Thanks again Shiftdel,I'll be posting a completed luft vulture in a few days to a week...
  3. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Whammy's Battlemaster posted yesterday. Enjoy!!

Just one point, forget the last part into the last page, I was thinking on a easy way to rotate the arms, and strengthen the torso, but it won't work...

Attached Files:

4. terrorsound

terrorsound New Member

downloaded and will be printed asap..

Thanks guys, these builds are top notch..

The luft shark is done, more to follow!!

Attached Files:

5. Kjev

Kjev Member

Just awesome! I really ned to add a room onto my house just to fill with cool models.
  6. I still have all of zecks models. Don't know if it would be ok to give them out or not as zecks is gone. Drop me a PM if I can help.

7. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I just finished my revised version of Whammy's Highlander.

As FileFront is not reliable anymore (they are deleting all my stuff without warning or reason), I plan to post all my models on Zealot downloads section, however, I would like to know what is the best format for you guys PDO or PDF?

Attached Files:

8. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

PDO please. It's a lot easier to scale up or down in a PDO format :D

9. Kjev

Kjev Member

I'm with Getter. PDOs are much better for scaling, and for having on your screen when assembling. And thanks, Shiftdel. Your work is awesome.
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Got another supporter for a Pep model, for nearly the same reason: I can re-scale the models for gaming. I just got Battletech and I want some miniatures, as opposed to the cardboard 2D stuff, so a Pep version of the models would be wonderful. :mrgreen:
  11. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Ha ha ha, I see MF has the same idea I do :D