Well, I wanted to contribute SOMETHING to this forum :)

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by hiscopilot, Jan 26, 2007.

1. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

You're running Clarabel backwards also! Clarabel is supposed to be facing AWAY from Thomas I think:D
  2. ocalicreek

ocalicreek Member

Here's a link to a Thomas related mishap which occurred on the club layout (to which I used to belong before I moved). Our club was and is friendly to all Sodor equipment.

I was there when this occurred and boy, it was a real smash up! BUT, it just goes to illustrate this loco (DCC added, btw) plus a whole host of other steamies all on the same line! So the kids are drawn to the layout by Thomas and end up chasing your custom detailed and painted 2-10-2 pulling a string of reefers...what's the worst that could happen, they become model railroaders someday? Sheesh!

BTW...this was a real wreck, not posed. It really did happen this way.
  3. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

Yes Clarabel is supposed to be facing away. That wasnt my pic. :)

I need to check your link ocalicreek
  4. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

sign1 I guess James was used to mishaps, but not THAT bad:D He usualy has something bad happen when he gets to do important stuff, and he has had problems w/ trees beforesign1 At least the stuff most affected was the Sodor stuff and it's not to detailed to beyonf easy repair:thumb:
  5. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

OMG that story is so funny! My son just watched James and the trouble with trees last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
  6. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

sign1 that is funny:D Hey, did those pencil-pushers over at BAchman ever send over James?:)

7. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

@#%&*#@$!!! Rivet counters:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: sign1 sign1 sign1
  8. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

Yeah my son wasnt even 3 yet when he told the museum guy that! But I am OCD so he probably get it
  9. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

James arrived! these lil guys are pretty neat!
  10. CRed

CRed Member

Nice pictures!

Just before X-Mas we were driving on the freeway and came across three DM&IR SD40-3's hauling a large consist of coal hoppers,but unfortunantly I didn't have my camera with me.Besides,we were on the freeway and couldn't stop anyways.

I do have a neat picture of Thomas also when he came to visit Duluth....

My son had fun,but I don't think I'd do it again,it was a madhouse that day at the Depot!