Welcome to the 5K club, Robin!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jon-monon, Aug 11, 2005.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

It's been lonely here at the top. [​IMG]

You shall soon pass me, then [​IMG] the Kardboard King[​IMG] shall rule the gauge!
  2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats on reaching and getting about 5,000 posts Robin. Here's to another 5,000. :wave: :wave:
  3. ausien

ausien Active Member

Wow Robin, you are a senior member of the blabber mouth club... thought 4000 was good, but 5000 is realy good, keep them comming.....CONGRATS...have a good one..steve
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Wow, kinda sneaks up on you. Cangrats to being one of the top blabbermouths...:D:D:D:D

5,000, that's a lot of typing and a lot of great stuff. Thanks, you are an inspiration to us all.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Congrats Robin!! :D :D :D here's to 5000 more!! :) :)

You know? If we don't consider all those "How To " threads & "Building" threads.. You would be down around 500 :D :D :D :D

Thanks again for all your contributions!!!! :D :D
  6. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Congratulations Robin! Lots of great advice, inspiration, "and how-to's" :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the time you put in at The Gauge for all of us! :D

7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Thanks very much folks. It kind of snuck up on me too. The support all of you have given me has been fantastic.
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Just in case no one noticed, Robin is now our all time posting leader. As Jon predicted, he pulled ahead about 30 posts ago.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Yeah, yeah, call him a blabbermouth, but the king of cereal boxes has had a lot to offer in those 5075 posts. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Congratuations Robin. A job well done, don't slow down, please, you are an inspiration for the rest of us.:D:D:D:D
  9. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Congrats Robin!!!! :) :) :)
  10. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Thanks folks. It just happens without me even thinking about it. I amsure many will get there in the not too distant future I guess it is OK to be a blabbermouth EH!
  11. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:thumb: Not just a blabber mouth but the "NUMBER 1 BLABBER MOUTH". Congrats my friend you have been a tremendous help to us all. :thumb: Jim
  12. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

OK Robin, Inquiring minds want to know. How does one: Eat all that cereal, to get the cardboard to build all those projects; build all those projects; and still have time to do 5000+ posts on the gauge.
    Have you been 'doing the time warp again'! :D :D :D
    Congratulations!!! :thumb:
  13. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: Simple, he eats his Wheaties!! :rolleyes: :thumb: Jim
  14. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Actually I believe the last one was Cornflakes in Curtis Steel. :D :D :D :D