We Need More Posts!

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by upguy, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

thanks for the reply upguy, will give it another shot. If it comes out this is the logging pond and several building that I am currently working on.

@*&%, shucks back to the drawing board, set camera to e-mail format - reading JPG, and still I get the "attachment too big more that 102400BTS
  2. BDC

BDC Member

Pic too big?

If you are still getting that message with JPG attachments, you might be taking a picture that is either too big or too detailed. You can try taking more of a close-up to reduce size, or see if your camera will reduce the detail level to make the file smaller. Right now, you are trying to post 1 MB+ pictures versus the 50K pics by upguy.

If that doesn't work, you may be able to crop the photo on your computer and saving it.

3. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

thanks again upguy, here we go again, think I got it. This is the sorting pond and mill I am presently working on.

Attached Files:

4. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Very nice! I've been muddling around with making a (very) small sawmill on my layout. Seems to be a pretty popular subject! :)

5. upguy

upguy Oregon Western Lines, CEO

I am going to bump this thread back to the top since it has some information in it that I wanted to revisit for myself and I thought someone else could use it as well.

I haven't been working much on this layout (yes, I have two large layouts) because most of my efforts have been on the Oregon Western Lines layout lately. Unfortunately, I worked on the mill module some time ago and removed the background pictures. Now, I can't find them. wall1
  6. upguy

upguy Oregon Western Lines, CEO

Why isn't there more activity in the N scale forum? Is it too hard to locate within this extensive hobby site, or aren't there many N-scalers here anymore?

Thoughts anyone?
  7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Active Member

Delighted to help - send money!