Just got this in my e-mail tonight. Now they are trying to get us by using the brave men and women fighting in Iraq. Yeah...Looked ok, but it had the "Standard" I want a percentage back, 25 million dollars(Why do they all pick that amount?) and a seperate contact info, in some other country(Mostly Britain) Well...Here...You can read it. I didn't click the link, for obvious reasons. FROM: Sgt. Jackson Bret Important Message Good day, My name is Sgt. Jackson Bret, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein’s family. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking. You can go to this web link to read about events that took place there: BBC NEWS | Middle East | Stash of money found in Baghdad We will take 70%, my partner and I. You take the other 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in one large silver box, using diplomatic immunity.If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs. Respectfully, Sgt. Jackson Bret.