Warhammer 40K

Discussion in 'WarHammer40k' started by Dented Rick, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

I agree, this is also my favorite version of the Macharius Tanks. It's large, imposing, intimidating, and those twin Cannon barrels just scream "Run!" lol

One project of mine that i will be doing down the road is to take parts from various vehicles, and combine them into a very large behemoth type vehicle. the guy who posted all his pics of blank white builds had the same idea, but i want mine to be larger, more imposing.....like a rolling base, so to speak. Im still gathering what parts I want to use, but i will only use existing parts. no scratch building on this. If I can keep track of what i use, then others would be able to build the same thing if they want.....and this won't be cannon, it's purely for fun :)
  2. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Warhammer 40K - Macharius II Vanguisher (Regular and Mini)

Warhammer 40K - Macharius II Vanguisher (Regular and Mini)

Mini printed at 4 pages per sheet

537731_10151308559710754_1684033680_n.jpg 580736_10151308556180754_631424128_n.jpg
    417491_10151308599460754_630952640_n.jpg 577934_10151308598730754_1954702353_n.jpg
    554933_10151308572640754_379133284_n.jpg 579076_10151308571485754_1645823382_n.jpg
  3. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Do the main guns move up and down and the smaller guns move side to side?
  4. ninja_doc

ninja_doc Member

Wow. Nice work. Never played the game, just the "Dawn of War PC games", but love the whole aesthetics of the models.
  5. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Thank you. The smaller guns are, unfortunately, stationary, and the main guns only rotate side to side

Thank you, I don't play the game either, I just love the Tech
  6. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Warhammer 40K - Sentinel (Mini)

Sentinel printed at 4 pages per sheet

7. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Mini Roll Call (All printed at 4 pages per sheet)

Here is my "Micro" Warhammer 40K army so far. ROLL CALL!

Locomotive, Flatcar (Custom scratch build), GunWagen
    Fortis Aminus Hammerfaith, Manticora, Caestus, Macharius II Vanguisher, Repressor, Atlas Purgare
    Arvus Lighter, Heavy Mortar, Sentinel, Predator Mk I, Scula

8. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

That is an ABSOLUTELY AWSOME collection.
    KUDOS to you on a FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!
  9. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

I can Die happy now......

Here is my awesome find of the day, and only $10.......77 Minutes of Blood, Guts, and Glory!!!

10. Harkonnen24

Harkonnen24 Member

Love the builds, I don't know how you can do them so fast. But that movie SUCKED so much.
  11. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

It wasn't the best I've seen, but I enjoyed it, at least enough that my money wasn't wasted, lol
  12. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

No instructions......

Currently building this.....but this might take a little time. there is no Instructions, and im going to have to guess and speculate on most of it. lol

13. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

anyone have other angle pics of this tank? there are some parts im not sure of placement.
  14. NobodyUknow

NobodyUknow Member

Ironically, the Ragnarok tank in WH40k is more or less a model you -can't- do wrong... The reason being is that even in the mythology (lovingly called "fluff") it was a stop-gap measure tank developed in desperation, as such, it was a slap-dash effort and many of them have differing appearance and modifications to their overall design.

Searching google images got me numerous pictures of paper, plastic, resin, and other models as well as countless other images.

Sadly many of those results are junk and not helpful... But I hope some point you in the right direction, at least there is variety to pick from and compare to.

The Ragnarok itself is modeled after the real world Soviet KV-2 tank from WW2, and it too was a tank made from desperation to have a counter for the German heavy tanks. The most profound similarity is of course the turret which is practically a carbon copy from the real world counterpart.

What's confusing you?
  16. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

mostly just little greebles that don't have placement lines like most of the other models. lol. ill figure it out with Nobody's pictures (bad pun) lol
  17. Dart_Rabbit

Dart_Rabbit Member

Dented Rick .
    As I one of developers of this drawing, am very glad that you undertook it! Ask?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      115 KB
    • 2.jpg
      File size:
      112.4 KB
    • 3.jpg
      File size:
      113.2 KB
    • 4.jpg
      File size:
      143.2 KB
    • 5.jpg
      File size:
      117.9 KB
  18. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Thank you very much Dart Rabbit, these are exactly what I was looking for :)
  19. Dart_Rabbit

Dart_Rabbit Member

no trouble! I wait ready model :)
  20. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

For your help and patience, Here is where the model is now. :) I am making a few changes, not because of faults, but because of what I like :)