War Zone

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Marxed, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Marxed

Marxed Member

War Zone (updated)

----------------- :rolleyes: -----------------
  2. Marxed

Marxed Member

75 views and no replies?? come on guys!!
  3. petepuma

petepuma Member

Where's the smoke and flames?? :)
  4. Marxed

Marxed Member

lol, i should do that sometime, but for now we can say that the town was bombed afew days ago and now its a ground battle only or something, lol
  5. petepuma

petepuma Member

The front has moved off to the out-skirts of town...at least until the tanks get there!

6. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I dunno...for some reason, Harry Chapin's song "Sniper" came to mind. Then again, you cuolda been the guy who kept blowin' up those trains on "The Addams Family". :thumb:
  7. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Do these decrepit old eyeballs deceive me, or is that clock still keeping accurate time? Just twice a day, you say?

Lynn :rolleyes:
  8. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

That's a neat picture. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  9. Marxed

Marxed Member

lol, blowing up trains... sounds fun!, i'll have to watch that movie again
  10. ausien

ausien Active Member

But theres a train in the background, I thought you said no trains......have a good one..steve
  11. jetrock

jetrock Member

Is that Charles Whitman in the tower?
  12. Marxed

Marxed Member

you gotta admit there is some similiarity between the tower in texas and mine :thumb:
  13. Atlanta train depot?

looks like they burned atlanta depot again, this time with the yankees in it. This really reminds me of that famous depot scene in Gone With the Wind. I think its the firey clouds..... :D
  14. Marxed

Marxed Member

hehe, i think i'm going to have to watch that movie again sometime... the communists actually burned down my tower :D