Want to see the Bowmanville show?

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by interurban, Oct 17, 2005.

1. zedob

zedob Member

:thumb: Great review and posting:thumb: Nice to see other's layouts and modelwork.

I would love to see those British neighborhoods up close. From the pics they look absolutely beautiful.

Love the traction layout.

Your traction accident brings up a question. How many model wrecks(not devastating) or derailments are handled like the real thing, or quickly rerailed by the big skyhook?
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

If Mike is at the Toronto show I will take close up pics for you all :thumb:

We have a crossing that takes it`s toll in side crashes Zedob, 2 or 3 at the least per show :rolleyes: .
    Our only excuse is we take a lot of questions from the folks and try and supply the right answer. that`s when all the kids stand by and wait for the collision, the little so and so`s laught out loud!!!!!!! :thumb:

Little darlings know when we get caught up in the talk :D :D :D :D
  3. galt904

galt904 Member

Nice layout! Looking forward to seeing it on the 29th. :)
  4. interurban

interurban Active Member

Good stuff Chad, ask for Chris(me) if not there when you are I am only gone walk about. :p
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great pics & great modeling!
  6. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Great coverage Chris. I enjoyed the pictures.
  7. 77railer

77railer Member

Very nice stuff thanks for sharing it with us man :)
  8. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Very nice, thanks for the feast. I enjoyed it .
  9. galt904

galt904 Member

How long does it take to go through the TO show normally? Trying to decide what time I should leave on Saturday. And what's the entrance fee?
  10. interurban

interurban Active Member

Chad I think it`s $9 bucks to get in, the line up to get in Saturday morning is heavy, I would do Saturday around mid day, it takes as long as your wallet last to do the show :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
    2 hrs may be.

Toronto Christmas Train Show Oct. 29 11am-5pm and Oct. 30 10am-4pm
  11. galt904

galt904 Member

It took me almost 2 hours to do the Woodstock show yesterday, so I think I'll allow a little more time for the TO show. Now, to see how much wallet I'll have with me... :)