Wall-E new model by Elso

Hello, I am a Wall-E fan and would like to build Elso's new model with textures but I have been having problems downloading the file. Does anyone know how i could contact Elso direct for his help Please?

Sincerely

Tom

Thank you biggusdoggus I'm not on facebook so I can't contact Elso that way. The good news is I managed to download the model today:):) it's beautiful! Thanks very much for your help
Revell -Fan. Thank you both for answering my post.

Sincerely

Tom

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It's really worth opening up a GMail account. It's my junk account and I use it if I need to communicate with someone I do not know. It is only when I establish legitimacy, I go to y main email address. It gets me into lots of Hosting sites.

I recently purchased a android Tablet, 9which , by the way, @$100 bucks, came with 1G memory 16 G's internal storage, and a quad 1.8 g processor, was "Designed" to Google specs, and kicks but. It's a VisionLand(?) Prestige EliteQS and for $$24 bucks more, I have a 1 year walk in exchange warranty. I am astounded how well it plays games, like Airborn Asphalt 8, and how well it browses, works with blue tooth and tethers to my cell phone when there is no nearby WiFi. By having a GMail account, I was able to get into their store where they have 1000's of free apps. I like my Windows phone more but it's store and app content is still limited, though I like my Windows phone more than Android phone my son has, although his is a better phone, the big storage glitch he is having after upgrading from KitKat 4.(4.5 or 4.88 to 5.0) to 5.0 has been horrendous. This is something I have not experienced with my Windows phone. as it works with my computer more smoothly. So you can have the best of both worlds, Android and Windows, not an Apple fan at all, so we use whatever left, mostly dictated by it's ability to run the programs I need. The Tablet is for fun, and showing Renders of models I have designed. :)