Wall and tower, about 1/60, by me ;)

Discussion in 'Free Models' started by Wojtee, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Wojtee

Wojtee Member

I just found some files I made four years ago for some wargaming friends. We had bigger plans for a kind of modular system, but, as usual, only these two parts were finished.

This straight piece of wall with the battlements:

And this matching corner tower:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The model in the file is colored, but I only built this white "beta" build. The instructions deserve translation :)

Enjoy :wave:
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Nice textures. People love stuff like this, you should consider finishing it:yep:
  3. Vermin_King

Vermin_King Member

4. Wojtee

Wojtee Member

All right, why not, but i will have to search for the source CAD files. I can´t remember where did I leave them. I found only the PDFs and I don´t feel like reverse-engineering my own models :)

Edit on 18.7.2011 :)
    Wow. I actually found the CAD file :) It is really from 2007, in some strange version of AutoCAD, but looks quite good for a restart :) So, back then I had planned a "straight" tower and a gate. What next? Any ideas?
  5. Wojtee

Wojtee Member

I am not kidding ;)

"straight" tower in the works. Pretty similar to the corner tower.
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

More Walls, Ad some Corner Towers, and the weird little buildings that just stick out of the wall and look like a great place to eat or have a bedroom!!.
  7. jim_bow

jim_bow New Member

You could build something like a ballista or catapult emplacement ande maybe some stairs leading down to the courtyard for the troops to get down quickly if the gate is breached. Also you could do a ruined section of wall for when the battle goes really wrong.
  8. MilesLinnabery

MilesLinnabery Miles Linnabery

Dear W:
    Nice texture, how about a mote with water in it?
    Thanks so much for the two parts,
    Miles Linnabery
  9. blueyeppoon

blueyeppoon Member

Looks fantastic it would be great to se a castle with these textures.
    Thanks for the freebie
  10. Vermin_King

Vermin_King Member

The link worked yesterday?