Wahoo! Entering the four-digit club!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by RailRon, Sep 16, 2004.

1. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Hi y'all, gals and guys on the Gauge!

Although I haven't something earth-shaking to say, I'm blaring out:

:) This is my post number 1000! :)

Come to think of it - just the same: Yes, I have something really important to say:

I'm happy and proud to be a member of this forum. I made a lot of friends through this forum, and I have learned a lot here. And all this in a friendly and always cooperative atmosphere - no belittle-ing and flaming at others. Just great! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I thank each and every one of you for your contributions. Let's keep this forum as it is - a great place for great model railroaders.
    Thanks! :wave: :wave: :wave:

2. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

While I'm not near the four digits, I will add my thanks for a great forum, not only for model railroaders but just plain rail nuts like me.
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Congratulations Ron. It is folks like you that makes the GAUGE a home that we like to come back to.
  4. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Ron!! We always knew sooner or later you would make it to the big time :) :)

And to everyone - all members of the gauge... We Love hearing how "calm & nice " a place we have here is... I thank each & every Member & all the Moderators for keeping a vigil -- that keeps it that way. :D :D :D :D

~~ Mikey (Administrator)
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Congrats Ron!!! Thanks for all your contributions! And welcome to the four digit club :D
  6. SAL Comet

SAL Comet Member

Wow RailRon, 1000 posts in less than 2 years. You must be about to melt down that keyboard! Let's see, I got 922 to go.
  7. interurban

interurban Active Member

:thumb: Well done Ron.
    And your input is always good :wave:

Yoooooodala e hooooooo :D

That is my 1000 yodal :p
  8. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: Congratulations Ron and keep that keyboard active. I guess I will get there one of these days! Jim :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  9. siderod

siderod Member

My congratulations to RailRon on his 1000th post (as of now, 1001)

You must have missed me on the A-board...1375 posts in under 10 months!
  10. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

Way to go Ron ;)

TrainClown :D
  11. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

When I saw the title of your thread - the 4-Ddigit Club - I thought for a second that you had lost a thumb to your dremel!!

Anyway, congrats!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

12. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

Way to go! At my rate, it'll take about 2-3 years. ;)
  13. ausien

ausien Active Member

Well done ron, I`d like to add my thanks to the gauge members, for this sure a smart and friendly place the welcome and help that I have recieved, in the few short time that I`ve been a member, and I thank alstate81140 for in the intro... have a good one...Steve.