Viper Assault Craft.

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Card Modeler Lounge' started by DanBKing, Aug 14, 2013.

1. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

An interesting concept Assault Viper....

2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

That is indeed a rather interesting concept.
    Are you looking at turning it into a model?
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

:mrgreen: This is the Brian Larson concept Viper. It is on my todo list. More on that in the Advanced Viper Development Project thread! :thumb:
  4. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Dont need to now! Looks like R-F has the job in hand already :mrgreen:
  5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Here is another concept Viper (AKA the Cobra) that I scratch built (with some of my own personal touch added for flavor) several years ago.

fighter_cobra_ mk2 [1].jpg

I have a few other ideas that I want to try with still using the same engine and body configuration. Unfortunately, those ideas will have to wait for awhile though (I have other projects that take precedence).
  6. Revell-Fan

Thank you very much for showing more of this plane. I have seen it on previous pics but these ones show off its real beauty.
  7. McGee

McGee Newbie

WOOOW THAT is cool. Very nice clean build and great looking aggressive redux.
  8. McGee

McGee Newbie

What is the R-F. Id love to see the work on this Viper. It actually looks like a multi platform. Looks like it still has some dogfight ability but more of a heavy bomber type. Realy really cool look. Beastly.
    Is there a link to watch the process or see it at?
  9. Revell-Fan

This is the right place to be for this plane:

I'm working on the Mk. I and Mk. VI first, after that I'll switch to a new Mk. VII and then I'll tackle this baby.

And yes, your observations are correct. This one is a bomber rather than a sleek fighter. It will be much larger than the Mk. I and even th Mk. III from Blood & Chrome. Stay tuned! :wave:
  10. McGee

McGee Newbie

I just squealed like a school yard girl and i think i peed a bit.
  11. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

Damn it! now your giving me ideas for a fan fic Viper.

Like I need more on the hobby list.......
  12. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Ha...... That would be a good idea: Start a new thread somewhere in the forum about quantifying the To Do list.....:rolleyes: