1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Uploading to the Gallery

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Herc Driver, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

I'm probably missing the obvious...but I can't figure out how to post pictures to the Gallery section. Do you first need your own subsection to upload to and if so how do you name/create that? Is a personal gallery section set up by the administrator? If I understood correctly, the file size is limited to 2mb instead of the usual 65k like the forum uses. I selected several pictures to upload, but the procedure stops when I'm asked to name the category to send them to. Help!
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

There is a tutorial on using the Gallery posted here. If you're still having problems, let me know. Sometimes settings get changed, unintentionally or by some mysterious web force :rolleyes:. The other day I couldn't create a new category in the Gallery and I found that somehow, only administrators were locked out of this function.:oops: :oops: Sheesh...:D :D
  3. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Thank you sir!!! I didn't know the steps 3 thru 5...