UHU02 Gotengo

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Gixergs, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Complete and ready for download. Once again a incredible piece of paper art. Thank you UHU02.
    b2.jpg b3.jpg b6_2.jpg
  2. blake7

blake7 Member

Thank you UHU02 for another fantastic model!
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE (and one of the BIGGEST downloads I have ever seen ;) )! :Congrats:
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

OK, this is SPECTACULAR!!!
    THANK YOU @uhu02 for another piece if paper perfection!
  5. Enterpriser10

Enterpriser10 Since the beginning. . .

No doubts, a real Master of paper. A fabulous job, Uhu. Thank you for your time, conception and criation. It's very inspiring. Sincerely congratulations!!!!!

6. I think this may be the absolutely coolest movie vehicle paper model download I've ever seen and I've seen pretty much all of them. Christmas came in February this year, guys. Grab this one quick.
  7. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

I am very grateful for your perseverance.:laughrolling:
    The_Hawk, blake7, Tonino and 3 others like this.
  8. lyter1958

lyter1958 Esteemed Member

your work is truly outstanding. you are a true master of this craft:yesyes::Bravo:
  9. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Be nice to .zip the instructions, but downloading each picture was living your experience vicariously. This one is amazing. A "Gato" class submarine would really be another world class collectors model. Well done UHU. :) :bowdown::mooner:
  10. Revell-Fan

It seems that the man who never sleeps is continuing work on the Juggernaut spaceship from "Prometheus"..! :cool:
  11. zathros

Are you serious?
  12. Revell-Fan

13. zathros

I have the Mesh for this, made it, to the point is every part being able to unfold. My lack of experience with textures prevents me from going any further. :(