Two new models from GreMir

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by shoki2000, Feb 8, 2008.

1. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I'm pleased to announce that two new models designed by Lukasz Fuczek are joining our offering - Messerschmitt Me-209 V4 and Curtiss P-40B.
    More information as usuall available at

Attached Files:

2. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

These are, as usual, very nice models: GREMIR has the right connection.

I have a 1:33 Japanese pilot figure almost ready to go. Do you still want him (he is an IJN Divine Wid guy)

3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Hi Jim,
    No, I'm ok as far as the figures go. I have pretty good supply of pilots both in seating and standing positions
  4. Ziga

Ziga Member

Micheal, does your policy concerning selling models to Poland still stand? I would love to buy the P-40B, because I am sure it will not be available here in print in that given version (Pearl Harbor machines). Is there any chance for me to get it?
  5. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Unfortunately, yes.
    Agreement between designer, Polish publisher and GreMir forbids me from offering those models for sale in Poland.
  6. cygielski

cygielski Member

What criteria do you use to determine a client's location? I live in Poland but also have a permanent address in the US - does that mean I can only buy a model from you when I'm in Chicago? I'm not trying to circumvent any safeguards you may have in place, just want to know my options.
  7. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I cannot sell any model to a person with physical address in Poland.